Featured Video

September 16, 2011

Drummer

Drummer and Band
I am very interested to observe and learn about the famous drummer in Indonesia. Of course also seeking information about foreign drummers, especially those who have become legends in the world, they inspire many in the process of learning what I do. I am self-taught (otodidac), not from the music school. On my site I will write about the drummer who I like and became my idol, from Indonesia and abroad. Hopefully add to the inspiration for drummers, especially those still learning.

1 komentar:

Mini Turnamen Poker Imlek

Total Hadiah 10 Juta

Deposit Murah Minimal 50,000 loh gengs.

Hanya di zeusbola.

INFO SELANJUTNYA SEGERA HUBUNGI KAMI DI :
WHATSAPP :+62 822-7710-4607


Post a Comment

Be the first to leave a comment. Let's share about drummers, musicians or music.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More