Featured Video

November 13, 2011

Who is Your Favorite Drummer?

Drummer and Band
This time I want to share with you about the drummer, Who is Your Favorite Drummer ? They exist in the international music world. I chose the drummer that I like not only on skill, but also of their works and of course a matter of style, soul, feelings. I also chose some of the drummer from Indonesia that I love. You can choose one name or more. Please choose your favorite drummer. If not in the table, please write in the comment box below, I will add it in the table. I really appreciate your choice. You can give a vote by clicking this link also.



2 komentar:

I like "The REV" james owen sullivan" \m/

What's the name of that guy with just one hand from Def Leppard? I think he's quite admirable. He's a drummer too!

Post a Comment

Be the first to leave a comment. Let's share about drummers, musicians or music.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More