Featured Video

September 20, 2011

COLDPLAY, Very Impressive Band

Drummer and BandColdplay is a British alternative rock band, formed in London, United Kingdom in 1997. The band comprises Chris Martin, Jonny Buckland, Guy Berryman, Will Champion. They having successful albums, especially Viva La Vida. They have just released a new single entitled 'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall'. Chris Martin admitted that the song was inspired by his latest creation of Peter Allen's song in 1970 entitled 'I Go To Rio'. I chose Coldplay in the first post as my idol band.



Drummer and Band
I think Chris Martin is very special. I really likes him in live concert, I like the style of his stageacts. He was also very impressive when playing the piano while other music waiting to enter, this piece is my favorite in every appearance. Coldplay, very impressive band. They have so many fans, who will meet at the stadium during the concert band. Their overall appearance during the band concert was very good and uplifting. They became my idol.




Drummer and Band

Members of Coldplay:
Chris Martin (vocalist, pianist, guitarist),
Guy Berryman (basist),
Jonny Buckland (lead guitar)
Will Champion (drummer).





COLDPLAY ALBUMS:
Album-1
PARACHUTES (2002)
Band of the Year 2000 music press
Best Alternative Music Album - Grammy Awards
Album-2
A RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD (2002)
Best Alternative Music Album - Grammy Awards
Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal - Grammy Awards
Record of the Year (Clocks) - Grammy Awards 2004
Album-3
X&Y (6 Juni 2005)
Best-selling album of 2005 8,3 Juta Kopi
Best Album and Best Single pada BRIT Awards 2006
Album-4
Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends (Jun 12, 2008)
the number-one-selling album in 36 countries around the world.

I really like the song Viva La Vida, a simple but lovely to heared. The famous guitarist Joe Satriani said that 'Viva La Vida' imitating the song 'If I Could Fly' property the which was released in 2004. But eventually the case was completed outside the court. It's a little about Coldplay ..Maybe you likes them?

6 komentar:

It's one of the bands that I listen to from time to time. I'm not really a fan, but these guys got my respect.

Cheers!

Myke
Show Me Your Look Today

Hey nice post have a good day

Been here my friend.. Keep in touch..

It's very good job bro...
I'm once of cold play fanatic fans..

Ngalor ngidul last post:
Pulauweb web hosting murah indonesia

Good job, it's very nice blog and good article.

Post a Comment

Be the first to leave a comment. Let's share about drummers, musicians or music.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More