Featured Video

November 27, 2011

Looking and Booking Band for Any Event

Looking and Booking Band for Any Event
Just Call Me.

Drummer and Band

My band's music genre is Pop Rock, Rock and Roll, Blues, Classic Rock. I received a job offer for the concert band at entertainment venues, cafes, hotels, malls, vacation spot, a private party at home, villa, and others. I accept the job for the band's concert in Jakarta and in other cities in Indonesia. I live in Jakarta, I would prefer to play in Jakarta.


If you are looking for bands and want to book a band for your event, with musical genres like my band, please contact me at my mobile phone: 
(62) - (21) - 91472179.

If you need a band with a genre of music other than I have mentioned above, perhaps I can advise some of the best band name for you, this includes for example a single organ with one or two singers. I am not an event organizer, but I have musician friends who already have a lot of experience in the entertainment world, this is as good recommendations for you.
Do not hesitate to contact me via phone (62) - (21) - 91472179.

13 komentar:

kapan kapan ane cobain bisa nih gan :)) ntar ane miss cal :)) huahaha

Sip gan,, saya doain semoga banyak job :)

Good Good , ane juga bakal doain :D:)

I love music and live musics bands when I go to pub or club !

Follow Fashion and Cookies

awesome blog =)

http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/hayley.hour

evening visit here, stay in touch

Jakarta Drummer wants Sessions...
http://www.musolist.com/151258-Jakarta-Drummer-wants-Sessions

* KUNJUNGI SITUS KAMI DI *

WWW.ID303.INFO


MENANG BERAPAPUN, PASTI KAMI BAYAR !!! *


* Melayani LiveChat 7 x 24 Jam Nonstop :

- WA : 08125522303
- BBM : CSID303



Cara Deposit Sabung Ayam S128


Master Agen Sbobet


www.bakarayam.info

SITUS ONLINE TERBAIK DAN TERPERCAYA !!!

Dengan mengajak temen Anda bermain di BOLAVITA , maka Anda akan mendapatkan Bonus Refferal up to 10%.

Anda sering bermain dan menang, tapi tak dibayar ? Jangan khawatir guyss, di BOLAVITA berapapun kemenangan Anda langsung dibayar FULL tanpa ada potongan sepersen pun.

BENEFIT bergabung di BOLAVITA :
♥ Proses DP & WD cukup cepat
♥ Pelayanan yang cukup nyaman dan cepat respon
♥ Server yang terpercaya dan terbaik
♥ 1 USERID saja dapat memainkan semua permainan yang disediakan
♥ Banyak Bonus yang bisa Anda claim langsung
♥ CUSTOMER SERVICE 24 JAM NONSTOP
♥ Dapat dimainkan dimana saja Anda berada

KLIK DISINI UNTUK MENDAFTAR BOLAVITA

TERSEDIA DEPOSIT VIA :
=> PULSA ( XL & TELKOMSEL )
=> E-wallet (OVO, LINK AJA, GO-PAY, JENIUS dan DANA)
=> Bank (BCA, BRI, BNI, MANDIRI, CIMB NIAGA dan DANAMON)

Untuk informasi lebih lanjut bisa hubungi kami via livechat ataupun :
✔ WA / TELEGRAM : +62812-2222-995
✔ INSTAGRAM : @bola.vita
✔ FACEBOOK : @bolavita.ofc

Post a Comment

Be the first to leave a comment. Let's share about drummers, musicians or music.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More